"Absolutely the worst online ordering experience ever.I ordered a fishing pole it stated it would be delivered in 2-3 days I ordered on Sunday.

On Wednesday I called customer service because I had no update on shipment, the proceeded to tell me oh you'll have it by Friday. Friday is here so I called again and got told oh we don't have any shipment information on this purchase yet and told me to call back Monday. Well this is the longest 2-3 day shipment I've ever seen it will be over a week and nothing. They should not say you will get something in a few days if it's going to take over a week before they even ship it.

Absolutely horrible!!! I have had late shipments before but it was weather delays during winter time which is understandable but it's in the middle of summer with no severe weather but I guess that's besides the point because it hasn't even shipped to have a weather delay.

If I would have known it would take this long I would have ordered from Cabelas I only chose gander mountain because the product was $10 less and if I would have known the poor customer service and slow shipping I woulda paid the extra $10 for the product.I know I will from now on."

MichealPrine wrote the review because of order processing issue at Gander Mountain. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Gander Mountain to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Bass Pro Shops or Cabelas. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gander Mountain fishing rod for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gander Mountain?

Comments