Ive never been empressed with Gander Mountain; however, this past week's ad had a Hi Point 9mm pistol and Hi Point 9mm rifle, so I decided to give Gander Mountain some of my business.Upon arrival, I went to the gun section.

Several employees were helping customers in pairs ( two employees per one customer), some employees were standing around doing nothing, and I stood around waiting my turn. Finally an employee asked if I needed help? I asked about the Hi Point, and he said yes, and walked me to that gun case, and he excused himself to go get the keys...he return a few minutes later, opened the case, and I was allowed to handle the pistol. During this time another employee showed up ask to borrow the keys, and mentioned how he was saling one of the Hi Points now...After looking over the pistol, I decided to make my purchase, and told the employee I wanted the Hi Point.

He began to look around for something, and I asked him did he loose anything and he said no, but he was looking for the box. I asked if he had one in the box, and he said probably in the back but he would have to go get the keys from the other guy who had previously borrowed them, and the demo was just as good as one in the box.

As he was looking around under the counter, he then disappeared into the back room, now for about the fourth or fifth time...I couldn't tell if he was texting or just not concerned with me as a customer.I decided to leave and take my business to Academy, where I spent $3100.....I just can't believe the Spring Granger Mountain does not need every sale out there....I will most likely never enter another Granger Mountain.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Gander Mountain. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $3100 and wants Gander Mountain to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was salesperson at gun deptment, store staff and service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Bass Pro Shops or Cabelas. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gander Mountain hi-point handgun for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gander Mountain?

Comments

Lol so you went to Gander to buy two of the cheapest, garbage guns on the market.Both of them together couldn't run more than five hundred.

And then went to Academy and paid 3100... That's impressive.

If you had 3100 to spend, and knew anything about guns at all you wouldn't be buying a hi point.Your an idot