2.0
Layout of Store

***Again, I have posted my experience and no contact or care from Gander mountain. It clearly shows how they feel about customer service.***

**BUYER & SELLER BEWARE** I know it was my decision to sell my firearm, but this is not sitting right to me.

I had a Sig Sauer 1911 C3 (Brand New) bought it through Gander Mountain. NO rounds ever fired through is hand gun, it was still in the case. They told me they could only do 60% of the cost. That took me a moment to digest, and got over it.

$1099.00 is what it originally cost me. After he came back from the back room, the sales person said he would give me $540 for the gun. That really through me for a loop, that was less than 50% & not 60 % as they promised. Unfortunately I stepped down and took the offer towards a Ruger SR1911.

I won't buy any more firearms from Gander ever again, or sell any either.

They are not for the customer at all, and take advantage of the American people. Thank You Gander Mountain for a negative buying experience !!

Product or Service Mentioned: Gander Mountain Customer Care.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 03, 2015.

Comments

What other retailer buys firearms. None.

Firearms loss value whether you shot it once or 500 times. Used is used.

coastie4ever
to Anonymous #975288

You obviously didn't read or comprehend my post. Typical response. There are many many retailers that buy back firearms that were purchased from them.