2.3
Layout of Store

This is a delay in writing about my experience with Preston and Jeremy at the Round Rock, Texas store in August; however, I feel it needs to be communicated. I went in to exchange a white Guide Series Womens LS Quick Dry Trophy VPN 18W-WV561 code 783515531619 I had purchased in Michigan.

I returned it because after two wearing, I had three small snags in the sleeve and in the front part of the shirt. I looked up on line and other people had the same comments/complaints. Jeremy was new to the store and asked Preston, the new manager, for assistance. After a thorough look at the shirt, Preston agreed to exchange it.

His comment was that this shirt was not made for day bag packing and only for fishing!!! I have never heard of a more ridiculous excuse. This coming from a man who clearly has never fly fished so he wouldn't know we use day packs when we fish!! I had to ask for my receipt and was told Gander Mountain policy is not to give receipts back to their customers upon exchanges or returns!

What?? Then Preston's comment was - why so you can return more items!!!!!!! He then made a copy of the receipt and gave it to me. First, I was in compliance on Gander Mountains return/exchange policy.

I presented the original receipt and was within the time frame. His lack of knowledge of the womens wear and who wears it is obvious.

Then to make a comment like this when I had purchased well over $500 between the Michigan and Texas Stores. Point forward, I will continue to shop only at ORVIS and Bass Pro.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "to inform company of their manager's customer service - or lack there of" as the author lost $45. JElsner is overall dissatisfied with Gander Mountain. The most disappointing about womens guide series trophy fishing shite manager on site preston at Gander Mountain was manager preston needs training in customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Bass Pro Shops or Cabelas that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Gander Mountain.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hunting, Fishing and Camping category for more informed decision or compare Gander Mountain to other companies on our site.

Comments