Helotes, Texas

Ganer Mountain newnan horrible cust service.Was looking for a new pistol and had 1k cash to spend and came in at 9:45 only to be informed on what time they close by muliple staff members.

We had to beg for help and finally found someone who told us he had to get somebody else.

The guy he got was very arrogant and acted bothered to answer our questions and tried to make me feel *** and then informed us that we had to leave because it was almost 10.First time here and my last time here thank goodness newnan has academy sporting goods.

Review about: Pistol.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gander Mountain?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Gander Mountain - Broken twice in a row. No packing material Gander Mountain "Originally I ordered this during a holiday sale. It arrived in late december broken in multiple places. The tackle box was shipped in a thin cardboard box with no packing..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T buy the line of *** about "Be Part of My Team!" Scentsy "Don't become a Scentsy consultant. Unless you are willing to ruthlessly track people down to get them to buy more stuff that they absolutely don't need, and lie to people..." Read more Gander Mountain - Ammo price rip off Gander Mountain "Do NOT buy ammo from Gander Mtn. They are over charging big time on 5.56/ .223 ammunition. They are selling 1,000rd boxes of Federal .223 for $499.99. That's 50 cents..." Read more IKEA'S PLASTIC CUTTING BOARDS ADDS PLASTIC PEELINGS TO YOUR FOOD Ikea "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..." Read more Living spaces is a fraud company Living Spaces "We purchased our furniture on 8/6/16 and purchased VIP Care for 147.00 told us seam separation would be covered - we call for our first claim in March 2017 because..." Read more Bloomex Flowers - Bloomex delivers dead flowers Bloomex Flowers "Ordered roses for my elderly mother for Mothers Day, paid extra to have them delivered the day before. The arrived late in the evening on Mothers Day so wasted the..." Read more Ocwen - PMI Cancellation Request "Bait and switch" Ocwen "My wife and I just purchased a home about 8 months ago. We poured in alot of money, sweat and tears to update and remodel the home (it was a..." Read more Test Claire - Proin eget tortor risus Test Claire "Proin eget tortor risus. Curabitur aliquet quam id dui posuere blandit. Sed porttitor lectus nibh. Praesent sapien massa, convallis a pellentesque nec, egestas non nisi. Vivamus magna justo, lacinia eget..." Read more