Review in Shopping category from Tulsa, Oklahoma | Gander Mountain

1.5
First off lemme start by saying I and my friends were excited to see a Gander Mountain going up in Tulsa Oklahoma. BUT, today will be the last time I set foot in that store. They may be the largest firearms retailer in the U.S. But they DO NOT know how to even print out a simple hunting listened or give me a straight answer on the Federal Duck stamp I was needing.. Cashier..uhh No we don't have those...if this was the 1st time or if the CUSTOMER SRVICE cashier would be more focused on helping me get in and out at even a snails pace. No, not only did she try several times to "IDK" me from the Empty counter counter..but she left when we had finally arrived at the "print 1" button and she would've had my hard earned money gladly. After to long for anybody with anything else to do but pop in a get a simple liscence could wait I grabbed my ID and drove over to Academy.(which is close to my house). Parked..walked in to BUSY customer service counter, got my waterfowl package an I was done!! I've gone to the gander mountain Tulsa store 4 times and 3 were for purchases. Never again...the same problem has re occurred on all 3 purchasing trips...good thing I didn't trade my AR for that sweet new Super Nova ya'll had. Oh well..guess I'll get that to at Academy,or Bass Pro...I was literally your first and last customer as off today and probably all my pals. If you wanna sell guns and the cramp everyone else sells at least have Desent plan for selling it. When I called the manager he acted like we got cut off and said he "had none what was going on and they hope to fix it soon"..psh..ya right.

Didn't get resolved and me and about 20 other folks will never spend a dime there again. Rather give my money to any other place than Gander Mountain.

Review