Gander mountain, doesn't respect Veterans

I just reasofly went into one there stores on capital Blvd, in Raleigh NC. My items came up to 36.00 , and I asked for my military discount, as I always do wherever I shop, and the young cashier, informed me , this expense sport store only .. Give military a discount, twice a year, I. Informed the store supervisor, that this was pretty sorry , and I was going to asked all veterans, to please not shop, with them. And only support, stores or , other businesses , that respect what ,our military people, risk their lives, for idiots like them can be free, and safe.. we as veterans, should always, ask, and demand a discount. And support the places , that will show us, how they. Feel about the military.

Ohh.. So you served for a coupon...I'm glad you ask for a discount EVERYWHERE you go. You are the kind of guy who gives everyone who wore the uniform a bad name.

Looks to me like you're the *** who thinks he's entitled to a discount everywhere he goes just because you have or are serving in the military. Thanks for making the rest of us look bad.

View more comments (1)
Review
Service
Gander Mountain Cashier
Cons
  • Price difference between staff
  • Store staff
  • Service
Reason of review