Hello

On July 17th I purchased a Fugi Mountain Bike from your store in Dickson City PA. As part of the transaction I purchased the annual maintenance agreement at $29.99.

Two weeks ago I took my bike to the store for routine maintenance, and learned the store no longer sells or services bikes.

I asked the store associate since they were no longer servicing bikes could I get a refund. He told me he could not do that and I would have to call Gander Mountain. I asked for the number and he told me to look it up on the internet.

I found a number on the internet, called today, at the person told me she can only help me with on-line sales.

(the number is listed as Gander Mountain Customer Service). I insisted she put me in touch with someone, and she transferred me to a call queue that was never answered.

So now I am writing for guidance on whom I can speak to get this refund for a service I paid for and your company cannot provide.

Sale Details:

tlzwiebel@gmail.com

5708854711

Thanks

z

Product or Service Mentioned: Gander Mountain Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Gander Mountain Cons: Customer service.

Comments