Ganer Mountain newnan horrible cust service.Was looking for a new pistol and had 1k cash to spend and came in at 9:45 only to be informed on what time they close by muliple staff members.

We had to beg for help and finally found someone who told us he had to get somebody else.

The guy he got was very arrogant and acted bothered to answer our questions and tried to make me feel *** and then informed us that we had to leave because it was almost 10.First time here and my last time here thank goodness newnan has academy sporting goods.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of pistol. Gander Mountain needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pistol in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gander Mountain. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Bass Pro Shops or Cabelas.

Had an Experience with Gander Mountain?

Comments

Green Smoke Affiliate Account Cancelled Green Smoke "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..." Read more Zerowater - Filter is a piece of garbage. Zerowater "Bought the pitcher, filter, and meter combo a few years ago, and we've loved it up until we purchased the latest pack of filters a couple months ago. A month..." Read more Saladmaster - Cookware Review Saladmaster "When I was introduced to salad master first time, I didn't get it.Even on the second dinner.Third dinner, it clicked, I'm very slow okay..." Read more Michael Kors - Injuries and more! Michael Kors "I was walking out of a lunch meeting with family yesterday and as I crossed the street I somehow tripped on nothing and hit the ground. I was embarrassed and..." Read more Scotiabank - Bad cybersecurity Scotiabank "I've been documenting for years, the abysmal cybersecurity at Scotiabank. I personally think they're a dangerous bank to be with. I've now started to serialise to YouTube some of the..." Read more Advanced Disposal - Incompetent employees give horrible service Advanced Disposal "I have had a small pile of yard trash in the street for over two months now, as hav a few neighbors in close proximity. I'm in Clay County, Fl,..." Read more Benjamin Moore - Black streaks on Aura Exterior Paint Benjamin Moore "For over two years I have been dealing with a paint problem with Aura exterior paint. My house was built in 2006 and the only paint that has ever been..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Totally finished with non existant delivery service Lazada Philippines "First delivery only three items delivered out of approx 11 all sent back driver not find house Next order shoes delivered next order driver ring up end of shift not..." Read more