3.2
Layout of Store

I received a gift card from a friend and found that it never had the money put on it.My friend paid cash and did not keep the receipt.

Store told me to call # on back n i was sent to a foreign country, with people who didnt give a ***. Went back to store my friend bought it from and they said nothing they can do. What a rip off. They are making killing off this scam.

Just call it Clinton mountain. I used to spend 2 to 3 thousand a year there. WIth a help desk like that i will never spend a dollar there again. I work in retail and theres no way you can not scan a gift card with out puting money on it unless the cashier is pocketing the money.

So that means my $25 was stolen. Normally i would not care because its such a small amount, but the help desk was horible. THey told me they do not even work for gander mountain. We live in America and the prices u charge, i cant believe i cant be helped by someone who speaks English.

Its sad. Now i know when a relative or friend gives me a gift card make sure they give me a receipt because to many crimals work for crooked companys these days.

Its all good, i can by my next rifle n handgun at many other stores.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of gander mountain gift card from Gander Mountain. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Gander Mountain to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Bass Pro Shops or Cabelas. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gander Mountain for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gander Mountain?

Comments