Filter by rating :
1 of 52 reviews with 3-star rating. Clear filter
filters

Gander Mountain - Customer Care Review from Farragut, Tennessee

3.0
I tried to purchase a Beretta shot gun in Jackson,Tn. and after standing at the firearms counter for 25 min. I gave up and left the store. 4 sales people and not one would even look my direction. It was ad if the last thing they wanted to do was make a sale. I went back 3 days later and tried again ,finally a young sales clerk retrieved the firearm for me and went into the back room with it, after 20+ min.,no sales clerk, no shotgun , no explanation, I left again. Finally last night I went in to buy the darned thing, 18 min. Before sales guy to asks to help.I order up the same firearm I've been trying to purchase. Salesman takes into back room and gone, 19 min later comes out without firearm and we start paper work,10 min later he inspects and we are off to a new phase of transaction. Back to back room 5 min.later comes out and asks if I need accessories, I say no and he keeps on about cleaning kits , ammo and the likes, I say no thanks,I just want the shotgun. Now he has to go to office for additional paper work, returns and tries to sell me a warranty, this *** keeps going on and on, in the meantime he tells another customer he hasn't had his break yet so it will be a while until he can help them.Finally I'm walking out with new firearm. Total time for transaction? 1 hour 4 min. Wife has the audacity to ask me if I want to look at work boots that are on sale.I gave her a look that let her know that Gander Mountain had just lost a customer.
Review