One Year Warranty Review

Bought a one year warranty with my trail camera. Camera quit 1yr and 2 WEEKS. I understand the contract had expired but the summit protection guy was rude over the phone and said I was just out my money. I've spent thousands of dollars at gander mnt in the last 3-4 years and they have no costumer loyalty at all.
Review

Gander added "Proplan" without my knowledge | Gander Mountain review from Jacksonville, Florida

I purchased two firearms from Gander Mountain and the salesman added two proplan extended one year warranties with one free cleaning. I was not asked, didn't even know what proplan was on my receipt. I never take extended warranties, and I would never let anyone clean one of my guns. I bought two Sig Sauers, spent over 1300.00 and they had to rip me off for 60.00 more dollars. I've always gone to Gander and always recommended to my other gun collectors friends. Gander I will never be made a fool by you again(a one year warranty on one of the finest handguns made, give me a break). If there was something wrong with it, (extremely unlikely), I would just bring it back. I E-mailed Clark Howard and asked if I could do a "Clarkrageous Moment" on Gander. I will made every effort to warn people not to go to Gander.

This exact same thing happened to me at the Eden Prairie store. It wasn't till after I got home and looked at my receipt, that I realized I had been bamboozled.

Shame on them. This must be something that they are taught to do.

Spread the word to boycott Gander Mountain. We have the power!

View more comments (1)
Loss

Internet Gun Sales- Charged Card but item out of stock | Gander Mountain review from Jacksonville, Florida

Gander Mountain was my favorite sporting goods store, until I bought a used handgun online, it was to be delivered to my local store. I got a call in four days from someone saying sorry the gun isn't in stock, you will see your credit on the card in two weeks, nothing I could do about that so about three hours later I checked the online store for any other used guns, the *** gun I had purchased was back up for sale so I called to check they said the gun was just missing and did know why it was back on sale.. Anyway DONT BOTHER TRYING TO BUY A POPULAR HANDGUN ONLINE FROM GANDER MOUNTAIN

This happened to me also. I ordered a rifle and I got an email saying it was shipped but the email did not have a tracking number.

When I called for a tracking number I was told it would take 2-4 business days to get it. Finally after at least 15 calls I was told that the rifle was not in stock. Of course they had charged my card and had to inspect the ghost shipment and return in order to give me a refund.

I called my credit card company and put a stop on the money. Last time I shop there.

Contact Gander Mountain Customer Service