Bought boots.Paid $157.

SRP=$209. Saw them in flyer from competitor for $99 2 wks later. Blk Fri sale. Don't price match.

Get it. What can you do? Anything? Mgr.

has discretion. Mgr says can't do anything. I promise I'd spend anything and more in the store that they credit - give me $10? Nada.

Telling my sons, my coworkers and anyone else I meet for the next 5 yrs, NEVER GM for anything. They could have made a loyal friend for life for $10 but now they have made a pissed off enemy who will tell everyone how badly they suck and how easily they could have converted the situation. Also, corporate said I'd hear back in 48hrs to my issue. Did I hear from them?

What do you think?Done with GM.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Gander Mountain. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Bass Pro Shops or Cabelas that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Gander Mountain.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Gander Mountain to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gander Mountain?

Comments

Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #1250367

UPDATE!!!!!

I heard from the company.They reached out and contacted me and heard me out.

They agree there is an issue that needs to be addressed with how they handled it and they offered a positive and acceptable solution. I commend them for doing so; you/we/I really could not ask for more from a corporation than to reach out and admit to an error and express a willingness to make improvements.

They have regained my trust and confidence.I will frequent their stores and support their effort to continue to do better by their customers.

Sincerely,